Terms of Service
This ssofy.com Terms of Services is a legal agreement among you on the one hand, and Cubelet Ltd. on the other hand. The following Terms of Service govern your use of the ssofy.com website and all of the products and services offered by Cubelet Ltd.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you are not authorized to access or use the ssofy.com web site or the services provided here. By using the ssofy.com web site or the services provided thereon, you agree to be, and are, bound by these Terms of Service, as well as any additional terms, specific to the particular services for which you register. These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time, so please check back frequently. You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of the ssofy.com web site and services after any such update signifies your acceptance of such modified Terms of Service.
By using this Web Site, you signify you have read and accepted the Terms of Service of this Web Site and services. If you do not agree to these Conditions, do not use the Web Site and its Services.
The ssofy.com service that allows website and application owners to use a software as a service provides a no-store authentication server based on OAuth2 standards and doesn't keep any sensitive information internally, such as user data and credentials. Instead, data will be queried securely from the resource server (your API Server) whenever needed, so you will maintain your servers' availability as they actively interact with our platform and your users maintained by Cubelet Ltd. trading as ssofy.com.
1. Any illegal use of the service is strictly prohibited, in the form of message, api request or response containing any racist or discriminatory content and any such usage may be considered as harassment to an individual or an organization.
2. You are responsible for the privacy and storage of your username and password.
3. You agree that all activities, which can be traced to your username and password, are deemed as having been performed by yourself and are legally binding to you.
4. You accept responsibility for your data provided by your Api, in accordance with generally applicable laws. ssofy.com does not assume any liability for data of request sent. You exempt ssofy.com from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of request content. You are to be held solely responsible. ssofy.com reserves the right to exclude you from using this service.
5. You acknowledge that ssofy.com delivers the service via major telecommunications companies and mobile network providers and can therefore only influence the delivery transmission of requests within the technical constraints imposed by the above mentioned providers.
6. ssofy.com data requested via the Internet will be transferred to the addressed recipients. You acknowledge that, depending on the recipient’s internet provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the response to the recipient successfully.
7. ssofy.com neither claims nor guarantees either availability or performance of this service. While ssofy.com makes every effort to deliver the response or event promptly, ssofy.com accepts no liability for transmission delays or response failures.
8. In accordance with legal requirements, your personal information may be required.
9. You use the service entirely at your own risk.
(a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA);
(b) you provide goods or services to customers in the EEA; or
(c) you are otherwise subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, ssofy.com’s collection and use of personal information of any European residents is also subject to our Data Processing Addendum.
11. You guarantee that the content of any request is always respecting and not in any way in conflict with the fundamental human rights recognized in any national legislation applicable to our business and in the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (e.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin.
12. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ssofy.com, their officers, directors, employees, agents, and partners, from and against any third-party claims, actions, demands, liabilities, expenses, and costs, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising from or related to your use of the ssofy.com website and services, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
13. If you do not agree with our Terms of Service or if you are not satisfied with our web site or any of the ssofy.com services, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the web site and services.
SSOFY.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT , INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF DATA, AND DAMAGE TO BUSINESS REPUTATION, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE, MISUSE, CHANGES TO, INACCESSIBILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SSOFY.COM WEB SITE OR SERVICES, THE SSOFY.COM SOFTWARE, ANY DATA, OR PAID SEARCH ENGINE WEB SITE OR INTERFACE; OR THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, FAILURE, DELAY OR ALTERATION OF ANY DATA OR TRANSMISSION; ANY DATA STORED, SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT STORED,SENT OR RECEIVED; ANY AGREEMENT OR TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SSOFY.COM WEB SITES OR SERVICES OR THROUGH THE SSOFY.COM WEB SITES AND SERVICES; ANY DATA FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITES OR SERVICES WHETHER YOUR CLAIM MIGHT BE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SSOFY.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SSOFY.COM’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). BECAUSE SOME TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH TERRITORIES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN EXPRESS PRECONDITION TO YOUR USE OF THE SSOFY.COM WEB SITES AND SERVICES. Without limiting the foregoing, ssofy.com is not responsible for any of your data residing on their hardware. You are responsible for backing-up your data and information that may reside on ssofy.com’s hardware, whether or not such information is produced through the use of the ssofy.com web site or services.
14. ssofy.com reserves the right to modify, alter, change, suspend, remove, enhance, supplement, disable access to, terminate or discontinue all or any portion of the ssofy.com web site and/or services at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, without notice, cost or liability, provided that those modifications do not materially and adversely affect your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service. ssofy.com will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation of the ssofy.com web site or services. The provisions of these Terms of Service will survive any termination of the ssofy.com web site or services provided pursuant to these Terms of Service. You agree that from time to time the ssofy.com web site and/or services may be inaccessible, unavailable or inoperable for any reason without notice, cost or liability.
16. You agree that the ssofy.com Service & Software contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, ssofy.com grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Service in accordance with these Terms during the term of this Agreement.
17. No refunds or credits for Subscription Charges or other fees or payments will be provided to You if You elect to downgrade or cancel your service plan. Downgrading Your Service Plan may cause loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service as available to You under Your Account, and ssofy.com does not accept any liability for such loss.
The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Sell or resell the services we provide,
- Copy the source code of the Service or its content,
- Reverse engineer (or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Service), disassemble, modify, decompile, alter, duplicate, or make copies of the Service, or the Site,
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort to any End User, or any other individual or entity,
- Access the Service by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by ssofy.com for use in accessing the Service,
- Impersonate any other person or entity, including without limitation any ssofy.com official, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, or
- Send unsolicited bulk e-mail (spam) with a link to the Service (including button code or monitor tag) or the Site, or a link to a web site that contains a link to the Service or the Site.